Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pureology Hydrate & PureVolume Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello, blog # 2!! My favorite shampoo and condition is from the line, Pureology. The "Hydrate" series in a series made for color-treated hair in need of deep hydration, nourishment which also protects hair color. Many people call it the "purple bottle" line! The whole brand of Pureology is "AntiFade Complex", which has a blend of antioxidants and full UVA/UVB sunscreens to fight fading of color. Also, the line is "ZeroSulfate" shampoo which is free of harsh color stripping sulfates and salts to protect the hair. It's huge to have your shampoo free of sulfates and salts because it has a huge involvement with fading hair color. With sulfate free shampoo, your hair color can last an extra 2-3 weeks until your next hair color appointment, which saves you money! Who doesn't love to save money! The Hydrate series has advanced hydrating micro-emulsion technology which helps penetrate the hair fibers to deeply moisturize from within the hair strand. It also has natural ingredients, multi-weight proteins of soy, oat and wheat and organic botanicals of rose, peppermint and green tea which helps condition. It smells minty and tingles when applied! I use the PureVolume Shampoo with the Hydrate Conditioner for a cocktail effect! The PureVolume, the "pink bottles" has the AntiFade, ZeroSulfate, natural ingredients and the organic ingredients of lavender, papaya and lemongrass which provide natural body and lift. The shampoos and conditioners come in two main sizes of 10 oz around $27.00 and 33.3 oz for around $60.00. (US currency). I can't live without pureology shampoos and conditioners! They also have an other lines called- nanoworks luxury, super smooth, essential repair and style products which I love!! I always use a volume shampoo to provide natural body and lift then I use a condition on my hair from around my ear area to the ends to keep my volume on the crown!
Hope everyone loves my second blog! Thank you! I'll try and do at least one every day!
XO KMN XO


No comments:

Post a Comment