Saturday, April 30, 2011

Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

Good afternoon! This exfoliating scrub is wonderful! It's my favorite! It's blue buffing beads that comes in a 8.5oz bottle for around $36.00! I mainly use it on my body but if I don't have time to use my Dermalogica Microfoliant on my face, I'll use this! It's easier to use one product for everything for money savings and it saves space in the shower! It's for all skin types which is perfect and warm water partially dissolves the scrub so it's gentle, minimizing irritation on sensitive skin. It's sebum emulsifying jojoba beads with whole leaf aloe cera and botanical nutrients which will exfoliate the dead skin cells which will help moisturizers penetrate into the skin better! This is prefect to unclog those stubborn pores!! It's formulated without phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan. What I do is I steam my body and/or face which helps relax and open up my pores, so my exfoliates and cleansers really get in and clean. I usually follow with a moisturizing body wash with a shot of cold water to shrink my cleansed pores and I lotion my skin up right when I get out so the excess water helps penetrate the lotion into my skin because your skin drinks water for hydration and it will be a more effective way to get your skin to top shape!
XO KMN XO

No comments:

Post a Comment