Friday, April 29, 2011

Hairsprays!!!!!!

Hello! Day two! A good, perfect hairspray is hard to find!! When I curl my hair, I use "Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19" to hold my curls all day, even with humidity! Kenra's hair care line, the styling products are numbered from 0-25, 0-zero hold and 25 being super hold. When I use the thermal spray, I spray evenly and lightly in sections before I curl my hair, 4-6 inches away from my hair and make sure not to spray too much because it will make your hair crunchy! It has an awesome hold! It's a thermal protectant too so you don't fry your hair! One ingredient in it is benzophenone which is UV sunscreen protection which helps with drying and color fading! It doesn't necessarily make my hair shine but they do have an awesome shine spray in the line, which smells amazing like cotton candy and it's light on the hair without being greasy! (Shine Spray $15). After all the styling and teasing, I usually spray over with Kenra 25 Hairspray which has an awesome hold but it can become heavy and sticky if it's applied too much! Make sure to use a clarifying shampoo, the line Malibu (http://malibuc.com/content/CN_Catalog.aspx?id=7) has a nice one, to get rid of all the products and toxins in your hair (Use once a week)! Use a good conditioner after!

Back to hairsprays! I've tried every hairspray on this earth, here's just a few I featured!
Kenra: All the hairsprays, what you read is what you get which is rare!! #25 super strong #18-Artformation strong hold #13-Perfect medium #9-Design lightest hold. (all smell good). *Not platinum line*
Sebastian: Shaper (good light hold) Shaper-Plus(amazing hold but smells funny) Zero-Gravity(didn't do much for me)  ReShaper (good, strong hold) Shaper-Fierce (Strong, sticked hold)
TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece (good shiny hold, sticky) Hard Head( Strong, good hold, smells ok) Maxxed-out (wet, heavy, gross)
Big Sexy Hair Concepts: Spray & Stay(smells like black licorice, heavy) Spray & Play (medium, ok)
Alterna Caviar: Working Hair Spray(Medium hold, Favorite) *Comparable to Kenra 25
Matrix-VaVoom: Freezing Spray (firm hold)  Shape Maker Extra hold/medium (smells like black licorice and ok hold for both)
I love hairspray, it's a key component if you find a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment