Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm

Hello, today I decided on starting a new blog about my personal experience in the beauty industry. Today's focus is the Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm from the Age Smart line, which is relatively newer to the Dermalogica brand. I've been using my 0.5 oz tube for about four weeks and I've noticed a slight change in the texture around my eye which is smoother, especially the underneath of the bottom eyelid, focusing on my slight wrinkles. Also, my mother just started using it, which she is an older, beautiful lady and likes it under her makeup, which acts as a primer. I dabbed it on with my index finger at night time before bed. The benefit of washing your face and applying creams at night is huge because when you sleep, your skin's pores open up and soaks everything in that's sitting on top of the skins surface. So you defiantly don't want your skin soaking up makeup which will cause blackheads, clogged pores, acne and premature aging. The texture of the cream is a silicone base thats not a white cream like most eye creams. The cream is made to fight visible lines around the eye area with ingredients of skin-rebuilding antioxidant vitamins (A, C & E), protective silicones and red seaweed extract! The vitamins help improve elasticity of the skin. Also, it contains zero artificial fragrance or color. I would recommend this eye cream for someone who has slight wrinkles.
Hope you enjoyed my first blog!!! Many more to come! Thank you!!!
XO KN XO

No comments:

Post a Comment