Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tända Zap!

Good afternoon!! I recently came across this product and bought it from (Sephora.com) and it REALLY helped dissolve my acne pimples and blemishes. It's call Tända Zap. Tända Zap is the triple threat for pimples: it uses powerful blue light (-414nm LED) to destroy acne-causing bacteria while soft vibration and warming help to open pores so bacteria is exposed to the zit-zapping light. The Tända Zap remains fully effective for 1,000 uses, 10-times more than any other zit zapper. What's great is it's safe for all skin types and tones, it causes no dryness or irritation, especially for sensitive skin. Also, it's clinically proven to clear or fade blemishes within 24 hours, I tested it and it did help bring down and clear everything but I would say 48-72 hours, not 24 hours. This product isn't as effective and powerful as you would see at a doctors office but it's pocket size and accessible. I wouldn't recommend it if your sensitive to light or your medication makes you sensitive to light! How I was recommended to use it was, I lightly pressed it on my blemish until the vibrations stopped which is around two minutes and I did this twice a day. You can do it up to three times a day! It retails for around $49.00! It's defiantly worth the price! Go buy it people so you look blemish free for the fourth of July!!!! 
XOKMNXO!
It's not letting me post a picture!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment